I am super excited and smilin’ like a fool!
Robert “IronE” Singleton – T-Dog on AMC’s new hit The Walking Dead —
has graciously agreed to get further involved with the #zombiesurvivalcrew and takes us on in a battle to the death of his fingers!
You have 48 hours to ask IronE any question you like by posting your query in the comment section!
Twitter Retweets and blog shout outs are encouraged!
IronE – from all of us on the #zombiesurvivalcrew – THANK YOU for doing this! Way to love the fans! And if there was ever any doubt you should be on the bus … well, heck, after this, I may even let you drive!
I will close out the “ask” period at 12 noon EST on Wednesday, December 1!!
His answers – barring any last minute scheduling conflicts – will appear just after The Walking Dead finale!!
A few ground rules:
- You can ask all you want, but IronE’s a busy guy so let’s keep it concise please!
- I will have IronE review questions in the order they are posted. (with one caveat, see next item)
- If we get overrun with questions [20 cap], official #zombiesurvivalcrew peeps get first crack.
- There are certain things he can’t reveal, so if you ask about Season 2 or future plans he may not be able to give a full answer.
- I reserve the right to ask a question. (LOL)
- Keep it clean and respectful! I will toss any questions I find offensive or vulgar.
And that’s it!
So my fellow SURVIVORS … what do you want to know???